ESI Software -
Wirtschaftsinformatik, Informatik, Technische Informatik, Medieninformatik
• You will work together with our team on developing our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
• You can focus on different aspects of application development:
• Core development
• Architectural aspects
• Immersive technologies
• User-oriented application development
• Cloud deployment technologies
• You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field?
• You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++?
• You have basic knowledge in multi-threading, code optimization, network technologies, scene graphs, or UI design and development (Qt)?
• You like to work independently and to extend your knowledge?
• You are fluent in English?
• Sounds good? Come join us!
• An ambitious and innovative technical environment
• Exciting projects with international teams and customers
• Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
• Modern offices that are well-equipped with latest VR technologies
• Training opportunities
• Unlimited contract
• Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
• Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water, juice)
English - German
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Sonstige Softwareentwicklung, Hardwareberatung, Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie