ESI Software Germany GmbH
Link zur Homepage
Join our development team and help to improve our VR software IC.IDO.
Software Developer Virtual Reality (f/m/d)
ESI Software -
Informatik, Medieninformatik, Technische Informatik
- You will work together with our team on developing our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
- You can focus on different aspects of application development:
*User-oriented application development
*Cloud deployment technologies
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++.
- You have basic knowledge in multi-threading, code optimization, network technologies,
scene graphs, or UI design and development (Qt).
- You enjoy working independently and extending your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie, Hardwareberatung, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung